Friday, July 1, 2011

A Summer Outside

I have set a goal for myself to do something in nature every weekend of this summer.  After traveling in New Zealand and experiencing so much of another country I discovered I have not seen enough of my own country let alone my beloved state of Oregon.  I want to move past the normality of only being an acquaintance with the opportunities offered by where you live.  I always set the idea that I will go out in nature but too often for my liking I let my overly scheduled and busy life trump the importance of first hand experience.  I no longer want to idol through the sunny glorious days trying to fit in all the 'requirements' of my day to day life. I now will go and do the things that I have always wanted to accomplish, be among the west coast and be able to relate to the places with no layer of protective glass or false images taken by someone else.
I will post at least one blog a week to keep on track with my goal.

Happy getting amongst!! 



We aren't breathing for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment